Steps to make appointments.
- Login to TutorTrac using your Lafayette credentials.
- On left in Student Options box click Search Availability….
- Select Center using drop down and choose Health Professions
- Click Search
- Click on the Timeslot that works for you. If you know the advisor you wish to meet with you can select a time under their name.
- An appointment box will open, enter in the NOTES any information regarding this meeting that you want the Advisor to know.
- You have the option to sign up for text message reminders. Click yes and follow the instructions.
- Click SAVE.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you and the advisor.
- Click on Main Menu box in upper left corner.
- On Welcome! tab, Upcoming Appointments, Appointment will be displayed.
Where to go for in-person meetings.
For appointments to meet with Prof. Waters, please come to the second floor of Rockwell Integrated Sciences Center. Her office is located in 218 RISC.
For appointments to meet with Ms. Glaus, please come to the 1st floor of Scott Hall. Health Professions can be found to the left from the quad side entrance. Please sign in on the kiosk found at the reception desk. The staff member you are scheduled to meet will be with you shortly.
Steps to Join an Online Appointment
- 15 Minutes prior to the appointment, login to TutorTrac
- Go to Welcome! tab Upcoming Appointments.
- Click Join_Online_Session link. Note this link only displays 15 minutes prior to the appointment.
- You will be taken to a Zoom wait room and the advisor will admit you to the meeting.