1. To report an emergency situation please call Pubic Safety at 610-330-4444.

There are two non-emergency pathways for faculty to report information about a student to appropriate staff members:

2. Safety or Health Concerns:

Please use the OnePard link to report issues of health or safety, this form will direct the information to the appropriate staff in a timely manner.

You can also find helpful information about mental health support as well as Frequently Asked Questions with ways to learn about the Student Support and Intervention team

3. Academic Performance Report sent to the Class Dean:

You may report issues related to academic performance ONLY to a class dean in the Advising Office by using this form. You may also email the student’s class dean directly